A NEW e-Learning course has been launched to help companies comply with a fundamental clause in BRC Global Food Safety Standard Issue 7.
Designed by BRC Global Standards, e-Learning provider totrain and cleaning experts Holchem Laboratories, the Hygiene and Housekeeping course ensures that companies in the food industry understand the requirements of 4.11 Housekeeping and Hygiene and how to comply with them.
The course covers areas such as reasons for cleaning, chemical safety, stages of a hygiene clean, developing written procedures and monitoring cleaning programmes.
Helen Hood, Director of totrain, said: “This is a very detailed, but easy-to-understand, course that covers all the elements needed to comply with food safety standards.”
John Holah, Technical Director at Holchem, said: “We were able to utilise our knowledge and expertise in the important role that hygiene plays within food safety to help develop this course. It’s key that companies within the food industry understand and comply with the requirements.”
Michelle Tindale, Head of Academy Operations at BRC Global Standards said: “We are very keen to share expertise in order to assist our sites and potential sites to further protect their businesses. This partnership brings together experts in hygiene, training and e-Learning to provide this knowledge in an accessible, affordable and effective format.”
To purchase the course please visit http://brcelearning.com/product/hygiene-housekeeping/
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For press information on Holchem, please contact Rachael Worrall on email email@example.com or telephone (0) 1772 770 770
HOLCHEM FAST FACTS
- Holchem is a family business that started life in 1982
- Today Holchem has a turnover of £35m and 188 members of staff headquartered from its 105,000 square feet of fully modernised facilities including a state of the art gym and staffroom for employees
- Holchem started life from its founders home, Steve and Anne Bell in Holcombe Brook
- Today the business is still true to its family roots with Steve and Anne’s son, Simon as managing director and daughter Sam as director.
- Many of the members of staff at Holchem have been with the business since its inception