Event Date: Wednesday 22 July at 12 noon
Ask the panel for advice on the following challenges arising from COVID-19, hear how others are resolving their issues, and share best practice on the following:
Join SOFHT for a live web chat on the issues we are facing across different sectors of the industry.
Review the changes in the work environment faced by many employers and employees over the past months, and ongoing. Consider the impact of these changes on employee wellness and productivity, focussed within a food environment. Discuss opportunities to support now, and into the future.
- Review current ’People Status’ – considering the impacts on those furloughed, still working, working from home, working differently, key workers, multi-site travellers etc.
- Consider the differing challenge to front line, management, off site management, senior leaders
- Determine the impact of initial change on these from a wellbeing perspective (stress/Direct/Exercise etc.
- Evaluate the changes in workplaces over the past couple of months and going forward.
- Understand the impact on conflicts, motivation levels and productivity losses, both through the workplace Personal changes as well as Personal changes.
- Suggestions and tips/tricks
There will be an opportunity for members and non-members (non-members at SOFHT discretion) to discuss current issues with the SOFHT panel.
We are always here to support our members and the wider industry and we are aware of the pressure on the food supply chain. We want to be able to support you by helping you respond to the issues that are live right now. A number of these issues continue to be of concern following feedback from our members. If there are other issues related to COVID-19 which are important to you, please advise the SOFHT Office and we will endeavour to address on the next web chat.
Anyone wishing to join the Panel to contact the SOFHT office
firstname.lastname@example.org and also for access information.