Food Inspection Training Ltd having a great experience in occupational training ,and was created to offer Professional training, from fully qualified Chefs, with proven track records of HACCP, Hygiene Training and Cooking skills for the Maritime Industry, have designed a training course for the implementation of Standardized Best Working Practices to the Galley Catering teams, on board vessels.
The course will introduce to the Ships Cook and Catering team:
- Basic Food Hygiene Course (Level 2 QCF)
- HACCP Principles and working ethnics,
- Introduction to Menu planning, SMART Provisioning.
- MLC 2006 Regulations and Standards,
- Incident reporting,
- Food illness reporting,
- First in, First out system,
- Cleaning systems and COSHH principles,
- Temperature recording and correct storing and serving practices.
- Multi choice Exam with Certificate on passing.
- Booklets and Temperature probes.
Our partners are at your disposal in order to present to you in detail the above mentioned training course and develop a customized training program to meet your training and certification needs.
Director David Steele MIH
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob - 07506 581020 , Tel- +30 210 9632420
Senior consultant ACIEH,MIH
Email - email@example.com
Mob - 07506 581021
19, Ethnikis Antistaseos str,
Please visit our website for more information