Duration: 45-60 minutes
BRC Global Standard for Food Safety, Issue 7, January 2015
Clause 4.14.11: Employees shall understand the signs of pest activity and be aware of the need to report any evidence of pest activity to a designated manager.
Designed with food production, maintenance, warehousing and retail employees in mind, this course, aims to impart the key facts concerning those pests that may present a threat in a food manufacturing, storage or retail environment.
By the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- Why controlling pests is important
- How they enter premises
- What they need to survive and multiply
- The basic principles of Integrated Pest Management
- Rodent and insect pest facts, including spotting signs of their presence
- The role of the individual in a successful IPM programme
An assessment comprising 15 questions, with a pass mark of 80%, allows verification that the essential knowledge has been acquired. A certificate is issued automatically when a pass is achieved.
How to order
1-10 licenses £35.00 + VAT (members), £40.00 + VAT (non-members)
11-50 licenses £25.00 + VAT (members), £30.00 + VAT (non-members)
To view a few sample slides from this course, click HERE
Contact the office on +44 (0)1827 872500 or email email@example.com