This course provides employees and new members of staff with a quick refresher of 30 randomly picked questions (from a bank of 60) to check appropriate knowledge of basic food safety regulations based on the level 2 food safety in catering syllabus. It is an invaluable tool for audit purposes, as well as essential in demonstrating a company’s compliance with food safety regulations and their application of basic guidelines in the workplace. You will be assessed with questions to determine your understanding and whether you have ascertained the training objectives.
This assessment includes questions on
- The importance of storage temperature.
- The importance of cooking and cooling temperatures.
- Personal hygiene and poor food safety standards.
- Cleanliness of the workstation/food premises and how this can affect the quality of food.
- Food preparation and safe ways to handle food.
Who is it suitable for?
- A refresher for existing staff which tests that their food safety understanding is up to date and in line with the latest regulations.
- A quick assessment of new employees to check basic knowledge before entering a kitchen for the first time.
Approximately 30-45 minutes to complete.
Member - £18+VAT per person
Non-Member - £21+VAT per person
All e-learning course prices are quoted for 1-9 licences.
Discounts are available for bulk purchases of 10+ licences.
Please contact the SOFHT Office for further information on +44 (0)1827 872500 or email email@example.com