* New Trainer and Course Content *
Working with experts in the field of allergen risk assessment and management, we are pleased to offer this all embracing training course which will give you an up to date and comprehensive insight into the complex subject of food allergen management along with practical instruction in risk assessment.
In particular we are pleased to be working with a trainer who is both the author of current published risk assessment guidance and a major contributor to retailer allergen codes of practice and training sessions. Risk assessment will be demonstrated step by step, and you will be shown how to integrate it within your operation, drawing on our trainer’s wealth of practical experience.
This course will deliver the background understanding as well as the practical knowledge required to implement allergen management controls on the Factory floor.
Who should attend?
- If you need an up to date understanding of approaches to allergen management and regulatory and retailer perspectives.
- If you are concerned that weaknesess in allergen management are exposing your business to risk and you need practical guidance in how to go about risk assessment.
- If you want a clear insight into how to implement manageable and effective factory floor controls based on best practice advice from experts.
- If you want to sense check existing risk assessment and control measures against expert guidance.
- If you want to be sure you will achieve compliance with BRC Global Standard for Food Safety
- If you want to be able to clearly and confidently demonstrate to your customers that you have a sound allergen management system based on a robust risk assessment approach.
The course is specially designed to deliver on all of the above points and you will receive a comprehensive training pack containing reference information, risk assessment templates and the guidance needed to use them effectively within your company’s own environment at the end of the course.
£145 + VAT (Members), £195 + VAT (Non-members), £50 + VAT (Students) per delegate
9.30 am – 4.30 pm (Registration 9.00 am)
SOFHT Training Centre, The Granary, Middleton House Farm, Tamworth Road, Middleton, Staffs, B78 2BD.
Lunch, refreshments and certificate of attendance are included in the price.