With our date to leave the EU approaching fast, is your company prepared for the potential outcomes of the unfolding situation?
We have lined up three excellent speakers to provide clarity to the current situation and discuss potential outcomes – John Longworth, Former Director General of the British Chamber of Commerce and Co-founder of “Leave Means Leave”, Rosa Wilkinson of High Value Manufacturing Catapult and former Director of Stakeholder Engagement at the Department for International Trade and Dominic Watkins, Partner – Global Regulatory Compliance at International Law Company DWF.
The meeting takes place in the prestigious National Liberal Club in Central London and in addition to the presentations there will be a panel discussion and plenty of opportunity for networking.
John Longworth – Co-Founder, Leave Means Leave
Presents: No Deal, No Problem
Leading without a deal is not necessarily a bad thing.
Dominic Watkins – Partner, Global Regulatory Compliance and Investigations, DWF
Presents: Are we headed towards the land of hope and glory, or off a cliff edge?
Explore the opportunities as well as some of the practical challenges for the immediate and medium term future arising from Brexit.
Rosa Wilkinson – Communications Director, Catapult
Presents: Preparing for a new landscape
- Leaving the EU means that businesses will see markets in new ways
- We don’t know what the European market will look like yet, but do know that we should be ready for whatever emerges from the negotiations
- Part of that is making sure the UK offer into international markets is not just fabulous and focused on the needs of global customers, but is competitive
- Also making sure that we can get the things that we need – supply chains/talent
- Innovation and the application of new technologies and processes help
- How can firms innovate without exposing themselves to huge risks?
A buffet lunch and certificate of attendance are included in the price.
10:00 – 10:30am – Arrival & Registration (including Continental Breakfast Buffet_
10:30 – 10:40am – Introduction to SOFHT
10:40 – 11:20am - John Longworth
11:20 – 12:00pm - Dominic Watkins
12:00 – 12:40pm - Ross Williams
12:40 – 13:00pm – Q&A & Roundup
13:00pm – Lunch
National Liberal Club, 1 Whitehall Place, Westminster, London, SW1A 2HE
£118.80, inc VAT (Members), £178.80, inc VAT (Non-members) per delegate.