Building Trust in Food Supply Chains is the must-attend food safety conference of 2020, bringing together some of the world’s leading food safety organisations and speakers.
- How blockchain technology can build trust in food safety
- The emerging risks and threats to food authenticity
- Food defence planning
- Building confidence in allergen management
- FSA regulation updates
- Expert Q&As
- Food retailers
- Food manufacturers
- Food service professionals
- Food safety tutors
- Environmental health officers
- DR LISA ACKERLEY, Strategic Food Safety Advisor, Public Health Company Ltd and Chair of the RSPH Food Special Interest Group.
- STERLING CREW, Chair of the Food Authenticity Network Advisory Board.
- BARBARA HIRST, Consultant, Food Safety and Quality at Reading Scientific Services Ltd (RSSL).
- MICHAEL JACKSON, Deputy Director – Head of Regulatory Compliance Division, Regulatory Compliance, People and NI Directorate at Food Standards Agency.
- RICHARD SPRENGER, Chairman, Highfield Qualifications.
- JAMES STEWART, Chief Technology Officer, Consumer Industry at IBM.
- DENIS TREACY, Chief Technical Officer, Culture Compass Ltd.
Date: 9th June 2020
Venue: National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham
SOFHT Members – Early Bird: £130 + VAT, Standard Rate: £185 + VAT
Non-Members – Early Bird: £200 + VAT, Standard Rate: £255 +VAT
Exhibitor Package – Early Bird: £600 + VAT, Standard Rate: £750 + VAT