Building a business culture that supports a strong food safety ethic and behaviour is becoming more and more important. It is simply not enough to train your food handlers in prerequisite programmes and HACCP plans. The right culture needs to be embedded throughout the business and be led from the top. This course takes a step-by-step approach in how you can develop and maintain a positive food safety culture that delivers safe food to your customers and looks after your brand. Content is particularly useful in providing key knowledge in achieving new and additional requirements within the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8. These include food safety culture (clause: 1.1.2) and management review (1.1.4).
Who should attend?
This course is intended for food safety professionals and leaders in businesses where food safety is paramount. It applies to all sectors including small independent food manufacturers and retailers, hospitality and food manufacturing.
The course will provide information on:
- Introduction to food safety culture
- Factors influencing a food safety culture
- The role of leadership and management
- Components of a food safety culture
- How to assess an existing food safety culture
- Developing and promoting a positive food safety culture
- How to create a clear plan for continual success.
Time: 9:30am – 3:30pm
Prices: £232 (Non-Members), £166 (Members), £60 (Students), all plus VAT.
Course Book: £18 (Inc P&P), plus VAT