The purpose of this presentation is to highlight the importance of managing supplier risks. Decisions over supply chain stability depend on an organisation’s appetite for risk and willingness to invest in the relationship. Supply chain instability can have a negative impact and optimising supply chain management can have favourable results.
- Recognise the growing importance of supplier risk management
- Frame supplier risk management within the context of ‘’safety practice’’ in product management
- Outline an approach to help companies to identify and manage their supplier risks
- Develop business strategy for supplier risk management which involves risk analysis, due diligence, contingency planning, supplier audits and supplier risk assessments.
Every food business implements risk based food safety management systems. Stephen White will discuss common challenges being encountered in implementing risk based management systems, why these challenges exist, followed by a roadmap to how a food business can transform its risk assessments and supplier approval.
Attendees will leave with a road map to a world where unannounced audits are business as usual and the data within their food safety management systems are providing early warnings of where problems may be emerging.
Places are limited to 25 delegates to ensure that this remains an intimate and informative 1/2 day programme for all.
- Stephen Whyte, Managing Director, Qadex Limited
- Andrew Skinner, Managing Director, TQS Food Consulting Limited
9.00 – 9.30: Arrival & Registration (including Continental Breakfast Buffet)
9.30 – 9.40: Introduction to SOFHT
9.40 – 10.25: Stephen Whyte
10.25 – 10.45: Q & A
10.45 – 11.15: Coffee Break
11.15 – 12.00: Andrew Skinner
12.00 – 12.20: Q & A
Cost: £50 + VAT (Members), £85 + VAT (Non-members), £15 +VAT (Students) per delegate
Time: 9.00am – 12.30pm
Venue: SOFHT Training Centre, The Long Barn, Hurley Hall Barns, Nr Atherstone, Warwickshire, CV9 2HT
Continental Breakfast Buffet and certificate of attendance are included in the price.