Contact the office on +44 (0)1827 872500 for further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting Company Membership SCM
- As the supportive backbone of the Society, these members enable us to offer valuable services that are accessible and affordable to all – to the overall benefit of the industry.
- The highest level of membership offers access to a string of exclusive benefits for bigger companies and their employees across their corporate entities.
- And it enables them to support SOFHT and its members in many ways.
- Members receive maximum exposure at events including a free table at the annual lecture and lunch, along with free places for delegates.
- There are free exhibition stands, exclusive networking meetings, a dedicated page on the SOFHT website and discounted rates on courses and breakfast clubs.
- It also includes representation at high-level events open only to Supporting Company Members – providing an opportunity to shape the strategy and development of SOFHT.
Contact: Su Werran - email@example.com
- This high level of membership offers benefits to all employees of a business.
- Each member company receives a 50 per cent discount on an exhibition stand, together with a free delegate place, at any SOFHT event.
- There are discounted rates at courses and breakfast clubs for all employees, discount on training products and access to our Technical Support Centre and Members’ Forums.
- There’s an opportunity for members’ company literature to be distributed at the majority of events, discounted adverts in SOFHT magazine and free places at both our annual lunch and summer lecture.
- Suitable for any company or consultant, the ‘Silver’ grade of membership delivers excellent all-round value.
- There are proportionally discounted exhibition stand rates along with a free delegate place at a SOFHT event.
- As with Supporting Company Member, there are also discounted rates at courses and breakfast clubs for all employees, together with discounted training products and access to our Technical Support Centre and Members’ Forums.
For Personal Memberships
- Bronze membership delivers a valuable resource for any individual in the food safety industry.
- Discounted rates at all SOFHT events, courses, breakfast clubs and on training products delivers a significant saving in itself, while the chance to use the ‘MSOFHT’ designation provides a sign of instant credibility.
- There’s free access to Members’ Forums and, as with other categories, free subscription to our publications.
Free Student Membership
- With discounted rate at ALL SOFHT events, great networking opportunities and access to industry experts this is a must have membership for students.
- Connect and interact with SOFHT and other industry contacts via social media twitter @SOFHTstudent.
- Opportunity to enter the SOFHT Student awards.
- Available to undergraduates, those in part-time study or apprenticeships and postgraduates. Applicants will be required to verify their status.
Download your application form here or contact the office on +44 (0)1827 872500 for further information.
Hear from Addmaster’s CEO Paul Morris below on how becoming a SOFHT Member has benefited their business:
Listen to Aston Manor Cider’s Jamie Weall’s experience with SOFHT, and the benefits of becoming a member has had on the Brewery: