Company: Panesar Foods
Job Title: Quality Assurance Technologist
Location: Wednesbury, West Midlands
Job Purpose: – You will be part of an experienced quality team ensuring quality standards are maintained.
Panesar Foods is a UK’s leading manufacture of sauces, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers, foodservice, business to business and export to Europe, Asia, and USA.
We are seeking a highly committed and experienced Quality Assurance Technologist to join the Quality team. Reporting to the Quality Leader the successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Conducting good manufacturing practice audits, Glass Audits, Internal Audits.
- Recommend and establish food safety and quality procedures via written programs
- Assist in training, and implementation of food safety and quality programs for receiving
- Verify compliance to QA programs such as SSOP’s, HACCP, GMP’s, Specification Verification, Chemical Testing, Allergen Control, Traceability, Packaging, etc.
- Conduct verification and validation of HACCP program to comply with company quality standards.
- Monitor the product rotation and date coding procedures in all areas.
- Assist in investigating complaints.
- Collect microbiological samples for environmental and product analysis.
- Conduct chemical testing to ensure product and ingredients meet written specifications.
- Quality Control Checks to ensure compliance to specification.
- Creation on pallet labels
- Management of non-conformances and implementation of corrective action.
In return you will be working for a leading food business with opportunities for progression and development.
Please send your CV with covering letter to Helena.email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 31st May 2017