Register your interest online using the form below
The next big stars of food science will be people like you. Enter the SOFHT Student Awards 2017 & it could be you! Simply register your interest using the form at the bottom of this page.
We’ve got together with some of the biggest names in the food industry to offer budding food scientists the chance to shine in the industry’s only dedicated student award.
If you, or someone you know is studying towards a career in the food industry, this is the perfect opportunity to get a foot on the ladder and boost that CV!
2017 Award includes:
- £500 Currys/PC World technology voucher for the winners
- A place at the prestigious SOFHT Annual Lunch – Sheraton Grand Park Lane, London on 23 November 2017
- Placements available for the winners with our sponsors
- Open entry format, allowing entrants to choose a submission style that suits them and their course
- Longer entry deadline to ensure award submissions do not impact on studies
- Two categories:
- Undergraduate students (Sponsored by Alcontrol Laboratories)
- Part-time students/apprentices in employment (Sponsored by Holchem Laboratories)
Science and technology drives future innovation in the food industry. In a competitive marketplace, the SOFHT Student Awards give students the chance to show they’ve got what it takes to be at the leading edge of one of the world’s most important industries.
We’ve made it easier, and more rewarding than ever for SOFHT Student Members to register interest in the Student Awards 2017. Click here to download information leaflet
And SOFHT Student Membership is free of charge. Click here to download Student membership application form
How to Register
Simply complete the form below to register your interest by 31 December 2016.