It’s time to enter!
We’ve got together with some of the biggest names in the food industry to offer budding food scientists the chance to shine in the industry’s only dedicated student awards.
The two award categories are:
- Undergraduate students
- Part-time students/ apprentices in employment
The prizes include:
- £500 Currys/PC World technology voucher for the winner of each category
- A place at the inaugural SOFHT Summer Lecture – Drayton Manor, Staffordshire on 13 July
- Placements available for the winners with the sponsors
The awards are being sponsored by ALS and Holchem who, along with the judging panel, represent some of the leading food manufacturers, laboratory testing and hygiene service providers and distributors.
We’ve made it easier, and more rewarding than ever for SOFHT Student Members to register interest in the Student Awards 2017. SOFHT Student Membership is free of charge and the benefits start the moment you join.
So what do you need to do?
Submit details of a practical or theoretical solution or innovation relating to the food industry and its future.
This can be in any media format that suits you and your course, such as a dissertation, paper, poster, video or blog. The only restriction is that the submission must take no longer than 30 minutes for the judges to review.
firstname.lastname@example.org or post to SOFHT, The Granary, Middleton House Farm, Tamworth Road, Middleton, Staffs B78 2BD
- 31 March 2017: Submit a one page executive summary (approx. 350 words) about your chosen topic and media format of the entry
- 30 April 2017: Final submission in the chosen media format to reviewed by the judging panel
Submit your executive summary for the SOFHT Student Awards by 31 March 2017
We’ve made it easier, and more rewarding than ever for SOFHT Student Members to enter the Student Awards 2017. Click here to download information leaflet
And SOFHT Student Membership is free of charge. Click here to download Student membership application form