This course covers the importance of handling hazardous substances safely in the workplace.
This course follows the RSPH Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace and covers some of the typical chemical substances which could cause harm in the workplace and how to identify the new warning labels.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- State the meaning of the acronym COSHH
- Give examples of some common hazardous substances
- Explain the meaning of a variety of warning labels
- State what information would be found in a data sheet
- The COSHH acronym
- Examples of hazardous substances in the workplace
- Warning labels (European and International symbols)
- How substances can enter the body
- Use of date sheets
- REACH regulations
30 – 45 minutes.
Member - £18+VAT per person
Non-Member - £21+VAT per person
All e-learning course prices are quoted for 1-9 licences.
Discounts are available for bulk purchases of 10+ licences.
Please contact the SOFHT Office for further information on +44 (0)1827 872500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org