A comprehensive learning resource for those working with food. This course follows the Level 2 standard in Healthier Foods and Special Diets and is ideal for those who wish to develop their understanding of the principles of healthy eating and the role of diet and exercise in maintaining good health.
Suitable for staff working in care homes, schools, hospitals, prisons or others interested in diet and health.
- The link between diet and health
- How the human body uses nutrients
- How social, cultural, ethical, economical, political, geographical and religious beliefs are linked to diet
- Making healthy choices
- Special dietary requirements
- Food Labelling
- Reducing salt, sugar and fat in the diet
- 5-a-day and the eatwell plate initiative
Who is it suitable for?
Ideal for those who wish to develop and enhance their understanding of the principles of healthy eating.
Member - £18+VAT per person
Non-Member - £21+VAT per person
All e-learning course prices are quoted for 1-9 licences.
Discounts are available for bulk purchases of 10+ licences.
Please contact the SOFHT Office for further information on +44 (0)1827 872500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org