This course provides individuals with the basic knowledge of food hygiene and how to reduce contamination risks.
This course covers
- Food contamination and the types of food that are more likely to cause outbreaks of food poisoning if incorrectly cooked or incorrectly prepared.
- Personal hygiene and how cleanliness has a direct impact on the quality of food produced.
- The basics of food preparation and the importance of a clean workstation.
- Proper food storage to ensure the safe quality of food produced.
Who is it suitable for?
Ideal for those staff serving low-risk or wrapped food or for a new member of staff to determine the level of food safety knowledge before entering a kitchen for the first time. It is ideal for training large groups quickly and efficiently to ensure they comply with the basic legal requirements of food safety.
Approximately 30-45 minutes to complete.
- Member – £18+VAT, per person
- Non-Member – £21+VAT, per person
All e-learning course prices are quoted for 1-9 licences.
Discounts are available for bulk purchases of 10+ licences.
Please contact the SOFHT Office for further information on +44 (0)1827 872500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org