To give a broad understanding of the role biocides play within disinfection protocols, the practical options and legal/code of practice requirements. Who should attend? Technical, hygiene, production and quality management teams.
The course is specially designed to look at:
- Target microorganisms – bacteria, fungi, spores
- Adhered cells and biofilms
- Legal requirements including BPR and legislation relating to MRL’s
- Disinfectant types
- Application techniques
- Factors affecting disinfection efficacy
- Disinfectant approval
- Disinfectant selection
- Disinfection resistance and cell persistence
- Wholeroom disinfection
- Verification of disinfection.