This course is designed to review the automated cleaning systems currently available in the food, beverage and dairy industries including clean-in-place (CIP), tray/rack washers and robotic food production equipment. As well as establishing the potential problem areas, the course will focus on getting the best out of the equipment either via optimisation or retrofitting. Presenters will then review current and future developments in automated cleaning technology.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at Production staff, Hygiene Managers & QA Managers, or as an additional learning module and refresher for Engineering staff in the industry.
The course will provide information on:
- CIP systems, tray/rack washers, robotic systems.
- Choosing the right chemical products for use in automated systems.
- Assessing the efficiency of automated cleaning systems.
- Optimising and enhancing automated cleaning systems.
- Potential future developments.
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Prices: £232 (Non-Members), £166 (Members), £60 (Students), all plus VAT, per delegate