This one-day course covers a subject which is key to all food businesses and has been refreshed to reflect current trends in hygiene management including expectations of major retailers and the BRC standards.
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to demonstrate how a hygiene management system meets the hygiene requirements of the process (related to control of microbiological contamination, allergen contamination, species authenticity, infestation); demonstrate the common cleaning methods employed; and demonstrate the elements of an effective hygiene management system.
Who should attend?
Relevant to any personnel working in a food production environment. It will be particularly beneficial to those working in Technical or Hygiene roles.
The course will provide information on:
- Obstacles of maintaining good hygiene standards
- Effective hygiene management systems
- Importance of selecting the correct cleaning chemicals and materials
- Novel cleaning technologies
- Role of cleaning from the perspective of microbiological concerns, allergen control, species authenticity and pest prevention
- Systems for validating, verifying, and auditing hygiene standards
- Effective use of trend analysis and KPI targets
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Prices: £232 (Non-Members), £166 (Members), £60 (Students), all plus VAT.