This certified two-day course has been developed by subject matter experts to support supervisors and managers working
in any sector including food manufacturing, retail and catering. Candidates will gain essential knowledge and skill in how to assess and improve environmental sustainability within their own department and team.
Who should attend?
This course is for employees responsible for environmental management or sustainability and require detailed knowledge of environmental and sustainability principles, management tools and other skills to effectively deliver positive change.
The course will provide information on:
- Risks and opportunities from environmental sustainability
- Laws and other compliance obligations
- Key environmental sustainability issues
- Improving environmental sustainability performance
- Drivers for change and barriers
- Using data for performance improvement
- Environmental sustainability across the value chain
- Improving resource efficiency
- Employees and sustainability performance
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Prices: £232 (Non-Members), £166 (Members), £60 (Students), all plus VAT.
Exam fee: £19, plus VAT