This comprehensive one-day course is suitable for anyone wishing to refresh their knowledge about the development, implementation and management of an effective HACCP system. The course content revisits PRPs and the 12 steps of HACCP with a particular focus on recent changes to Codex Alimentarius guidance for the General Principles of Food Hygiene. Candidates also receive the latest Highfield Publications HACCP textbook written by Professor Carol Wallace.
Who should attend?
Suitable for those who have previously completed the Level 4 Award in HACCP for Management or have an advanced qualification that are seeking to update their understanding.
- Management commitment and food safety culture
- Prerequisite programmes
- Allergen management for food business operators (Codex 2020)
- HACCP terminology (Codex 2020 updates)
- The 12 steps of HACCP (Codex 2020 updates)
- The role and responsibilities of the HACCP team
- Hazard analysis and justifications for outcomes
- Validation approaches
- Validation of the HACCP plan
Cost: £166 (Members), £232 (Non-Members), £60 (Students), all plus VAT, per delegate.
Course Book: £18:00, plus VAT (Inc P&P)
Time: 9.00am – 3.00pm.
*A certificate of attendance is included in the price*