COURSE OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
This practical qualification is suitable for new and experienced trainers who wish to improve their classroom skills and obtain a recognised award in training.
The focus of this two-day course is on the development and delivery of an effective training session makes a difference in the way people think and act in the workplace.
- Professional values, behaviours and responsibilities
- Equality and diversity in education and training
- Common learning preferences
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches
- Teaching and learning resources
- Motivating and engaging learners
- Assessment methods
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Session plan development cycle
- Peer assessment
- Reflective practice
The assessment methods for this course includes the delivery of 20-25 minute micro-teach, and written evidence to support your assessment of peers and reflective practice.
30th November & 8th October – Webinars (9:30am – 3:30pm)
3rd November – Webinar & Assessment (9:00am – 5:00pm)
Members – £450, plus VAT
Non-Members – £599, plus VAT
Prices include course book and assessment fee.