This three-day accredited (RQF) course is designed to motivate the delegate to think and behave in a manner that delivers high standards of health and safety supervision. Candidates will gain knowledge in current health and safety law, common workplace hazards and effective control measures to eliminate or reduce the risk to an acceptable level.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for anyone in a supervisory, team leader or managerial role who is responsible for health and safety in the workplace.
The course will provide information on:
- An introduction to health and safety
- Accidents, injuries and work-related ill health
- Legal aspects of health and safety
- The management of health of safety
- Risk assessment
- COSHH and hazardous substances
- Workplace health, safety and welfare
- Operating equipment safety
- Fire safety
- Health at work
- Manual handling operations
- Display screen equipment
- The role of the manager or supervisor
- Measuring and monitoring performance
Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm (Day 3 finishes at 4:30 pm)
Prices: £232 (Non-Members), £166 (Members), £60 (Students), plus VAT
Exam Fee £60, plus VAT
Course Book £18, plus VAT