IEMA is the foremost membership body for more than 15,000 environment and sustainability professionals worldwide.
This certified two-day course has been developed by subject matter experts to support supervisors and managers working in any sector including food manufacturing, retail and catering. Candidates will gain essential knowledge and skill in how to assess and improve environmental sustainability within their own department and team. Key topics include the following:
• Risks and opportunities from environmental sustainability.
• Laws and other compliance obligations.
• Key environmental sustainability issues.
• Improving environmental sustainability performance.
• Drivers for change and barriers.
• Using data for performance improvement.
• Environmental sustainability across the value chain.
• Improving resource efficiency.
• Employees and sustainability performance.
Assessment: The candidate must complete 20 online multiple-choice questions in 30 minutes. An IEMA accredited certificate is presented upon successful completion of the examination.
This course is delivered remotely by live webinars, online quizzes and short written questions. Assessment fee @ £20 + VAT.
Date: 22 & 29 April, 2021.
Cost: Non-Member – £440, Member – £372, Students – £100, all excl. VAT.