COURSE OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
This practical qualification is suitable for new and experienced trainers who wish to improve their classroom skills and obtain a recognised award in training.
The focus of this three-day course is on the development and delivery of an effective training session that makes a difference in the way people think and act in the workplace.
• Professional values, behaviours and responsibilities
• Equality and diversity in education and training
• Common learning preferences
• Inclusive teaching and learning approaches
• Teaching and learning resources
• Motivating and engaging learners
• Assessment methods
• Giving and receiving feedback
• Session plan development cycle
• Peer assessment
• Reflective practice
The assessment methods for this course includes the delivery of 20-25 minute micro-teach, and written evidence to support your assessment of peers and reflective practice.
- 4th & 12th November – Webinars (9.30 – 3.30am)
- 26th November – Assessment (9.00am – 5.00pm)
Members – £450, plus VAT, Non-Members – £599, plus VAT. Prices include course book and assessment.
Zoom – This is an online course.