Auditing has been a key element of food safety certification for the last 35 years and contributes to a food business operator’s due diligence. The pandemic was a significant disruptor propelling remote audits into the industry with new technology; but is it here to stay? What will auditing look like in the future?
Join us for this exciting online session in which we shall explore what the future holds with expert speakers from industry including BSI with a key client from food who has experienced a remote audit and another from aerospace, a high-risk sector where remote audits are the norm. These different speakers will collectively provide valuable insights from what were their initial concerns, their experience and key learnings for those contemplating or being required to undergo a remote audit.
NSF will also share key insights sharing their thoughts about what auditing may look like as we emerge into a post Covid world.
Speaker – Richard Werran, IMETA Regional Director – Food and Retail Supply Chain – BSI Group
- Why remote audits, different types of remote audit, technology, how to prepare and what to expect
- Level 2 remote audit insights – Dr David Mugglestone, Head of Quality Systems, Muntons Plc
- Level 3 remote audits insights – Jim Oswell, Quality Engineer, H+S Aviation
Speaker – Gina Kelly, Associate Director of Operations – NSF International
- NSF Schemes – Agriculture and SCFS
- Audit type – On site and remote using ICT
- Lessons Learned
- What happens next?
- Richard Werran, IMETA Regional Director Food & Retail Supply Chain, BSI Group
- Dr David Mugglestone, Head of Quality Systems, Muntons Plc
- Jim Oswell, Quality Engineer, H+S Aviation
- Gina Kelly, Associate Director of Operations, NSF International
9.30 – 9.35: Chairman’s Introduction
9.35 – 9.55: Setting the scene
9.55 – 10.10: Food Industry case study
10.10 – 10.25: Aerospace Industry case study
10.25 – 10.35: Questions
10.35 – 10.45: Break
10.45 – 11.25: NSF Schemes
11.25 – 11.35: Questions
11.35: Chair closing remarks
Cost: £25 (Members), £50 (Non-members), £15 (Students) all plus VAT per delegate
Time: 9.30am – 11.30pm
Platform: Microsoft Teams
A certificate of attendance is included in the price.