Job Title – QA & Admin Assistant
Location – Dagenham
Job Type – Permanent, Monday – Friday
Due to increased business growth, I am looking for a QA & Admin Assistant to join a client based in Dagenham. The site is easily accessible by public transport, and the company manufactures chilled and frozen meat products. This is a permanent position (Monday-Friday) and will involve working with the Technical Consultant towards achieving and maintaining third party certification.
Key duties of the role include:
• Conduct internal audits (GMP, hygiene, glass etc.)
• Calibration and verification of scales, temperature probes etc.
• Metal detection checks
• Ensuring timely and correct completion of factory paperwork by staff
• Conduct relevant staff training with the Factory Manager and Consultant
• Ensure suppliers are approved as necessary
• Liaising with the pest controller, EHO, TSO and customers during visits
• Assistance with other office admin tasks as required
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Experience within the food industry (preferably within a QA/QC role)
• An understanding of food legislation and HACCP
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Ideally hold formal certificates in food hygiene and HACCP
If you are interested in this role, and you possess the relevant skills and experience, then please email your CV along with salary expectation to:
David Koenig-Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary will be discussed during the interview process.
Strictly no agencies please.