Allergen ManagementSOFHT Conference Room
The Reasons For Allergen Control - Impact on Consumers (Lynne Regent – Chief Executive, Anaphylaxis Campaign) The importance of allergen … ...
- 10 January 2017Allergen Management
- 19 January 2017Managing your Pest Control Contract
- 26 January 2017GM 2.0 A New Beginning Conference & Exhibition
- 1 February 2017Level 3 in HACCP for Food Manufacturers –
- 16 February 2017Practical Food Labelling & Legislation
- 23 February 2017SOFHT Level 4 Food Safety Training Carousel (Day 1)
The Society of Food Hygiene and Technology (SOFHT) is an independent consortium of food industry specialists set up to keep members advised of the current hygiene and technology issues through providing technical support, training and topical information as well as a vital forum for networking and sharing best practice across the entire food chain.
Member Loginvisit the sofht members area
SOFHT Breakfast Club
The SOFHT Breakfast Club has been developed to be an opening for an informal networking opportunityRead more about SOFHT Breakfast Club
Cost Effective Training
SOFHT's e-learning packages bring together the essentials of food safety and hygiene in six straightforward courses.View and book our e-learning courses
Level 4 Food Safety Training
SOFHT now offering Level 4 Food Safety Courses for both food manufacturers and caterers in a flexible ‘carousel’ format.Read More