SOFHT 40th Annual Lunch & Awards 2019The Brewery
Date:Thursday 14th November, 2019. Venue:The Brewery, 52 Chiswell St, London, EC1Y 4SD Sponsorship opportunities for this event are still available ...
- 14 November 2019SOFHT 40th Annual Lunch & Awards 2019
- 19 November 2019Practical Food Labelling & Legislation
- 20 November 2019SOFHT Members’ Forum – *FREE to SOFHT Members*
- 21 November 2019SOFHT New Level 4 Food Safety Training Carousel 2019 (Day 4)
- 25 November 2019Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturers
- 28 November 2019Traceability Systems
The Society of Food Hygiene and Technology (SOFHT) is an independent consortium of food industry specialists set up to keep members advised of the current hygiene and technology issues through providing technical support, training and topical information as well as a vital forum for networking and sharing best practice across the entire food chain.
Member Loginvisit the sofht members area
SOFHT Breakfast Club
The SOFHT Breakfast Club has been developed to be an opening for an informal networking opportunityRead more about SOFHT Breakfast Club
Cost Effective Training
SOFHT's e-learning packages bring together the essentials of food safety and hygiene in six straightforward courses.View and book our e-learning courses
Level 4 Food Safety Training
SOFHT now offering Level 4 Food Safety Courses for both food manufacturers and caterers in a flexible ‘carousel’ format.Read More