• The use of risk assessment to determine audit plans/frequencies.
• Developing templates and audit scopes to ensure thoroughness and consistency.
• Planning an audit.
• How to perform effective audits.
• How to construct an audit report and associated non-conformances.
• Management & close out of corrective actions.
• Workshops are used throughout the day to support the learning process.
• Successful completion of the short exam at the end of the course will lead to certification.
The benefits of attending
Attendance at this course, coupled with successfully completing the examination at the end, will demonstrate to both your customers (e.g. Retailers) and external certification bodies (e.g. ISO & BRC) that you are competent to audit your internal systems and will help your organisation recognise any areas of weakness in advance of scrutiny by third parties.
£145 + VAT (Members), £195 + VAT (Non-members), £50 + VAT (Students) per delegate
9.30 am – 4.30 pm (Registration 9.00 am)
SOFHT Training Room, The Granary, Middleton House Farm, Tamworth Road, Middleton, Staffs, B78 2BD.
Lunch, refreshments and certificate of attendance are included in the price.